miércoles, 26 de abril de 2017

2017 NFL Draft Prospects

   If Chicago stays put with the 3rd overall pick there’s just too many options, the easy/logic decision would be to go with Jonathan Allen or Solomon Thomas because you should start solidifying the line but I don’t like Allen’s medical record and both him and Thomas size bugs me a little not really convinced they can dominate at the 5 tech. What I would love to see is going for Jamal Adams, I believe he is a complete player at safety and his leadership is a plus. The only thing that bugs me is not him as a player, but the need on the team where I believe that, if Malik Hooker is who he and everybody else says he is, then a centerfielding cover safety is what the Bears lack, but he is raw and has medical issue’s and that is a risk that I don’t see in Adams. Other players I can consider is Marshon Lattimore who has the same ceiling and issues as Hooker and O.J. Howard who is just an animal but the pick may be too high for the position with other needs.
   QB I would prefer they go for on the mid to late round if he’s still there, DeShone Kizer. He’s big, strong, athletic, big arm, has played pro system, reads defenses, doesn’t have to play day one so he can be polished.

   On day two we get anything that drops from the first round, seeing this draft is full on talent. Some prospects I like in order are Chris Wormley, Jordan Willis, Zach Cunningham, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Zay Jones, Antonio Garcia, Budda Baker, Desmond King, Eddie Jackson, Curtis Samuel and Tre’Davious White. Again, if any of these guys drop to the third round take him. 

   If Kizer get to the bottom of the first round or goes to day 2 of the draft and the Bears want him then go get him, if not I would wait to round 3 and see if Nate Peterman is there or if the team really wants him they could reach for him with the second pick. Other than these 2 QBs, I feel unsure with the rest of the bunch especially Deshaun Watson, he may be a winner but so was Vince Young. Mitchell Trubisky isn’t a bad prospect but I believe Kizer has more upside than him with better physic and knowledge of the game. Patrick Mahomes and Davis Webb have a better arm than Peterman but they are more erratic, Mahomes mechanics are all over the place and the tape on Webb against Washington is awful especially his decision making, they feel like Cutler clones so I don’t see them going for either of them although I do see some Tony Romo in Mahomes but I do believe that would be his ceiling. Brad Kaaya is intriguing but he really does look like he has the yips or something and his character a big negative for him. Chad Kelly is a big “NO” with ups and downs with his game and life in general. Other two I may be ok with Chicago targeting are Joshua Dobbs and Jerod Evans on day three but I don’t see them being more than backups, I would prefer getting talent on other positions with the picks.

Other players I consider for round 3 through 7:

Jarrad Davis ILB 3rd
Raekwon McMillan ILB 3rd
Adam Shaheen TE 3rd
Chris Goodwin WR 3rd
Josh Reynolds WR 3rd
Adoree Jackson DB/RS 3rd

Amara Darboh WR 4th
Malachi Dupre WR 4rd
Carlos Henderson WR 4th
Taylor Moton OT 4th
Julie’n Davenport OT 4th
Jaleel Johnson NT 4th
Carlos Watkins NT/5T 4th
Montavious Adams NT 4th
Fabian Moreau DB 4th

George Kittle 5th
Michael Roberts TE 5th
Jake Butt TE 5th
Stacy Coley WR 5th
Jehu Chesson WR 5th
Will Holden OT 5th
Dion Dawkins OT 5th
Fish Smithson S 5th
John Johnson S 5th

Corn Elder DB 7th
Damontae Kazee DB 7th
Shaquil Griffin DB 7th
Darius English OLB 7th

Deatrich Wise OLB 7th

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario