domingo, 8 de septiembre de 2024

Week 1 picks

    I'm totally off this year, almost forgot to make my picks, cant let the opportunity of being completely wrong slip up. Week one is possibly the best chance to get picks right using the handicap because no one really knows what's up with the teams, so points are just off starting the season. Lets see what we got for the openers for this 2024 season.


Jaguars @ Miami (-3.5)    (O49.5)

   I expect both offenses to go in all cylinders, especially the Dolphins to just stack points on this game.


Steelers @ Atlanta (-4)    (O42.5)

   This is it Falcons, you have a high octane offense at home going against a very good defense with a questionable offense, there's no excuses not to hit the ground running.


Cardinals @ Buffalo (-6.5)    (U46)

   I don't expect the Cardinals to be good, I don't expect the Bills to be great. There for the maths add up to the Bills winning.


Titans @ Chicago (-4)    (U43.5)

   Young QBs going at it against some stout defenses, I expect the Bears defense to continue where they left off and get their offense as much chances possible to get it done.


Vikings (-1) @ NY Giants    (U42)

   This is going to be a sloppy game, I just don't see how the Giants win without a stellar performance from their defense on every game, so I'm going with the Vikings until I see the Giants pulse.


Panthers @ New Orleans (-3.5)    (O41.5)

   I don't think the Panthers will be pushovers this season, still I think its going to take some games for them to adjust.


Patriots @ Bengals (-7.5)    (O41)

   The Patriots might be a pesky defense to go against, but the Bengals should run over this team, just too much offense.


Texans (-3) @ Indianapolis    (O49)

   This should be a good game, going with the Texans just because of where they got last year, but I am a believer in Anthony Richardson.


Broncos @ Seattle (-6.5)    (O42)

   Its still hard to win in Seattle and they have a good team. The Broncos have a good roster, problems has been the solution at QB, its a wait and see how it pans out with Bo Nix.


Raiders @ LA Chargers (-3)    (O40.5)

   The Raiders are going to struggle a lot this year. The Chargers should be a better led team this year.


Cowboys @ Cleveland (-2)    (U42)

   I expect offensive struggles, there's something that bothers me about the Cowboys, I believe they are not going to be as good as last year. The Browns are so good on paper if it weren't for the doubt of not knowing if they have the right QB, I can so relate.


Commanders @ Tampa Bay (-3.5)    (U42)

   Jayden Daniles is going to get tested against a tough Bucs DL. A seasoned and healthier Baker Mayfield might be too much.


Rams (+4.5) @ Detroit     (U53)

   I have much respect for Mathew Stafford and Shean McVay, they can compete with anyone with this team. The Lions have plunged the holes they had in defense but if they play all their rookie corners, they will most probably pass thought some tough growing pains against this team.


Jets (+4) @ San Francisco    (O43.5)

   It all depends if Aaron Rodgers stays on the field, the Jests are loaded and should go toe to toe against the niners.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario